27 January, 2012

New Year ... New LOOK!

In keeping with the New Year and all of my resolutions that follow close behind, I have taken up "Refreshing the Look" of two:peas jewelry. We have had a steady go of things, since our debut in 2009, but I am ready to (in the words of Emeril Lagasse) ... "Kick it up a NOTCH!"

There will be new designs, more frequent blog postings (you're welcome!), new pricing JUST in time for Valentine's Day and the wedding season, along with a new attitude of breaking with the old and following my heart! This new direction will include my Organic, more Sculptural collection called VICHA (available on etsy.com), which will also be experiencing a face-lift ... BAM! (what's up with my Emeril kick today??)

To start things off ... I will leave you with a very sweet little promo for the brides in our lives. May 2012 bring you all the happiness, prosperity and LOVE that you can hope for!

Yours in LOVE,
Autumn-Lynn


No comments:

Post a Comment