23 September, 2010

Catching Up ...

I can hardly believe that my last post was in JULY! Really, how does that happen? I guess I can chalk it up to the inevitable march of time on my life. Since my last post, I feel as though my world is really opening up, my network is expanding to include some of the greatest people in this industry, I have been blessed to be a part of some Blog Reviews, Shows and people's lives. The most amazing part ... it's just getting better!

Since July:
-I have had our jewelry reviewed by Style on a WHIM, and soon-to-be-reviewed by classymommy.com.
-I have linked up with a fantastic new company called Madison Handbags, where I have become a consultant and have learned so much from my amazing teammates and leaders.
-I have also had some some amazing shows for both the jewelry and the handbags as I travel from AZ to CA to PA!
-Most recently I had the privilege of participating in a fantastic Art/Fashion Show Birthday Extravaganza, for a lovely woman making a BIG SPLASH in the Arizona fashion community ... Clorae Baca. She pulled all of her favorites/friends together to create a delicious palete of talent: Brian Hill from Phoenix Fashion Week, two:peas jewelry, Uneek Collections, Joshua Christensen, Pink House, Carolyn Murray from Stylettoz, Madison Handbags, FAWAZ Entertainment, Kacie DeJesus, Rockin Designs, DJ Ishmael, and all of the fabulous models! WHEW!!! Did I leave anyone out??
-We had a great experience in FGI-AZ's "Keeping It Local" Shopping Event
-I was just accepted into Scottsdale Fashion Week's Community Night Fashion Show for Accessory Designers!

It has been a whirlwind to say the very least, but I cannot begin to explain how blessed I feel at this time in my life. Working hard is only part of the equation (granted a very LARGE part of the equation), but the rest comes from being surrounded by the people that love and support you, your network that helps nurture you to grow and step outside of your comfort zone (Clorae), and the rest is preparation meeting opportunity!

Please accept my thanks for following me, being kind, loving and most of all ... my extended family. I look forward to catching up more in a later blog.

~Peace & Love

2 comments:

  1. Written beautifully! <3 Thank you for YOUR support!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the BEST! So proud of you ..... :)~Robin

    ReplyDelete